Dec 10, 2010

A demon, Bonewrack (WIP)

Thought I'd post these pictures from last week. I'd hoped for my camera to be fixed in order to post better, but that's clearly not in the budget before Christmas. As always recently, apologies for the blurry images from my old phone.

The bust is a somewhat random idea... a mix of a few things I was thinking about as I test an idea for colouring polymer clay. The clay is unbaked pink/translucent Sculpey, with inks added during alcohol smoothing. The inks are then being worked into the subsequent sculpting. Will it work? I'm unsure, as I keep finding more to change just before it makes it to the oven.





Out of kindness, I'll avoid further updates until I get the clear pics of pre/post baking. It seems a bit like asking readers to smear Vaseline in the eyes before saying "Here. Look!" otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment