Dec 12, 2010

8 Glass Jars



The first shots on an idea that got stuck in my head this morning. Inspired by Charles Dexter Ward's "Essentiale Saltes", I've been wanting to find a use for 8 glass vials I've had kicking around for eons. As I worked on the Bonewrack demon this morning, this little story crept in. The quick WIP shot first ampule is the Weeping Hag, a blind elder witch.

After a bit more detailing with sculpey, I'll switch to epoxy for seals & bindings and other decoration. This picture, for those with interest, is after the first bake using the ink/pigment-coloured sculpey. It's the first bake test of the idea being tested on Bonewrack. I'm slowly starting to get the odd 'aged' patina I've been trying for with this.

One small update for now- the simple & slightly stylized flames blocked in.

No comments:

Post a Comment